Sunday, December 12, 2010

Too Cute

Last Friday I got to tend Jake and Cayden while Jared and Katie attended a work Christmas party.  We had a good time playing tennis, playing golf, and baking banana bread.  Towards the end of the evening Cayden asked to play the "Jumping Movie".  It is a good thing I knew what he was talking about since I was over there a previous time and saw the game that he enjoys playing with his dad.  Well, if you are familiar with Jared's set up you know that it is not the easiest thing to figure out.  So, 40 minutes later (not exagerating) I finally got the game up and right then Jared and Katie walked in the door- Good Timing! Being a good Dad Jared sat and played with Cayden for a few minutes... I thought it was pretty cute so I took a picture!



Just want to give a Happy Birthday Shout-Out to Ashley! I am so proud of myself for even having the right day this year! Hope you had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

That is a cute picture!!
Want to come babysit my kids while we run away to somewhere warm?!!!!!
Hugs!!

Jess said...

That is cute. I am impressed that you got it working after 45 minutes. I am sure it would have taken me days!!

Unknown said...

I love that Cayden is wearing his Buzz jammies. Cute!

Thanks for the birthday wish! You did great!

:)